Over spending on sporting goods was a problem at Battleground India. Krafton will now include a spending limit for users under 18 and they can spend up to Rs 7,000 in 1 account.
- Battleground Mobile India will also offer three hours of gameplay per day. This will help in reducing the sports addiction of below 18 Indian users.
- There is more for users under 18, After downloading the game, below 18 users have to get their parents’ consent to play it. In addition, they will have to provide their parents’ contact details.
- For parents, if they believe the minor has shared information without their consent, will provide an option to access Krafton. The company will remove all the users information from the company system.
- All users information will be stored on servers in India and Singapore. This information will include device information (OS, browser type, etc.), IP address, location, and browsing behavior (when using their website and services).
- Teaser has so far retained the basic gameplay experience in Five Maps including Miramar.